Everyone knows that the disease is better to prevent than to treat, especially in advanced stages. The only way to check visual acuity is to undergo a comprehensive diagnosis of the organs of vision.
Unfavorable environmental conditions, poor nutrition, stressful situations, fatigue, long time at the computer / tablet / phone, hereditary factors - these are the main causes of visual impairment.
The goals of applying to the clinic for Patients are different:
- Standard primary diagnosis of vision (including for the selection of lenses and glasses)
- Conservative treatment (drops) of eye diseases
- Comprehensive treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, retina
- Laser vision correction
- Selection of night lenses
Why do they turn to us for a complete eye examination?
There are 5 reasons for this:
- The clinic uses the most advanced methods for the diagnosis and treatment of vision
- Eye examination is carried out by doctors, candidates of medical sciences, doctors of the highest and first category using advanced equipment from leading world manufacturers of medical equipment
- The equipment is moved and brought directly to the eye automatically, which allows diagnosis of visual acuity with maximum comfort for the Patient
- The attending physician is assigned to the Patient, who will consult on the results of the examination and give t recommendations for further treatment
- The examination takes 60-90 minutes.
What does computer vision diagnosis include?
Our clinic has all the necessary equipment for the diagnosis of eye diseases.
Diagnosis of vision includes a number of procedures that help in the early stages to identify eye pathologies:
- Checking visual acuity (far and near) on computer equipment without moving the patient
- Biomicroscopy (a research method that allows to examine in detail the conjunctiva, cornea and iris, the anterior chamber of the eye, lens, vitreous body, as well as the central parts of the fundus)
- Autorefractometry (computer vision test, which is a measurement of the refractive power of the optical media of the eyes on the basis of which the type and degree of visual impairment is determined) Ophthalmoscopy with a narrow and wide pupil (examination of the fundus using special instruments (an ophthalmoscope or fundus lens) that allows you to evaluate the retina, optic nerve head, and fundus vessels)
- Pneumotonometry (non-contact measurement intraocular pressure)
- Echobiometry (measuring the thickness of the cornea, lens, depth of the anterior chamber of the eye, the length of the anteroposterior segments and other intraocular distances using ultrasound)
- Ultrasound of the eyeball (p indications)
- Pachymetry (a diagnostic method that allows you to measure the thickness of the cornea ofthe eye)
- Keratometry (assessment of the curvature of the anterior surface of the cornea, which is performed by a doctor to correctly select and determine the strength of contact optical lenses, as well as to diagnose keratoconus (conical protrusion of the cornea) or keratoglobus (globe-like protrusion cornea)
- Pupillometry (a research method using the registration of the size of the pupil and the dynamics of its change)
- Measurement of the depth of the anterior chamber Selection of simple glasses.
The cost of diagnosing vision varies depending on the volume of the study.
Children's eye diagnostics
The eye clinic of Dr. Belikova does not forget about her young Patients and conducts eye diagnostics in children from 6 months old.
A complete children's diagnostic eye examination has its own characteristics, so if you have doubts about the visual acuity of a child or want to undergo a routine examination, it is better to bring the child to highly qualified specialists with extensive experience in diagnosing children with visual impairment.
Based on the results of the examination, you will receive a consultation from your doctor and recommendations for further treatment. And also you can always get a consultation from a professor or, in difficult cases, organize a consultation of doctors.
If you are limited in time and have only 15 minutes, then welcome to express diagnostics. In the Eye Clinic of Dr. Belikova, an ophthalmologist will answer all your questions personally - in the form of an express vision diagnosis. Your doctor will explain which treatment method is best for you and what is right for you. Will give detailed recommendations for further action.
What is included in express diagnostics:
- Determination of refraction (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism)
- Testing visual acuity
- Measuring intraocular pressure
- Duration of admission is only 15 minutes
Where is the best way to check vision?
If you are concerned about your level of vision, do not delay the examination until later. You can get an eye test in Moscow at the Eye Clinic of Dr. Belikova. You will fall into the experienced hands of highly qualified specialists, and you can make an appointment at any time convenient for you.